Visit our facebook page >>
FKP Extracurricular Activities help to learn new skills and develop talents, interests and passions and go beyond academics.
They gain exposure and we re-enforce retention through participation in events/concerts, tournaments, contests and stage shows. Many programs also require learners to appear for Graded examination to get certified (which is optional/at the students discretion).
For Eg: Trinity Certification for Speech and Drama, Trinity Guild hall and Rock & Pop for Music courses, etc.
However regular participation and continuity of the sessions attended enables the advancement of the learning and acquiring of a particular skill. These program are spread across for a minimum term of 12 sessions (Once/Twice a week) spread over 3-4 months and can be renewed further depending on the interest of the Learner/s.
Arts and Crafts
- Arts for Toddlers (3-5 Years)
- Best from the Waste – Creative Crafts for 5+ Years
- Arts for Grade School and Teens (Canvas Painting, Pencil Shading and Glass Painting)
- Artscape for Adults (Canvas Painting, Pencil Shading and Glass Painting)
Music: Vocal and Instruments
- Keyboard 6 + Years
- Acoustic Guitar for Grade School 6 + Years
- Drums – Be a Drummer for Grade School – Teens and Adults
- Hindustani Vocal 6 +Years
Theatre Language and Reading
- Speech & Drama (Sr.K.G.)
- Speech, Elocution and Creative Writing 6+ Years
- Story Telling 3 to 5 Years
- Reading Club 6 + Years
- Spell Bee 6+ Years
Early Reading and Phonics
Chess and Maths
- Chess and Math Program 4+ Years
Dance and Fitness
- Dance- Toddle Feet and Creative Movement 3 + Years
- Dance- Jazz Funk 5+ Years
- Dance- Bharatnatyam, 5+ Years
- Dance – Ballet 5+ Years
- Gymnastics 4+ Years