FKP under “One roof” is a sought after “Activity Center” and provides an excellent blend of indoor and outdoor extracurricular activities .
FKP strongly believes in this “Centralised model” of Extra-Curricular activities that will benefit all kids and adults.
These activities are age appropriate courses 4 kids and teens. They are planned, designed and delivered by the best of faculty partners who are leaders/experts in their respective fields in Central and South Mumbai.
Fun Ki Pathshaala (FKP) Vision:
A to Z Vision
A For: After school activities for Children from Monday through Saturday!
B For: Baccha Party with story time, sleep over & movie masti magic with your dear friends over weekends holidays!
C For: Celebrations together during Festivals of India
D For: Drop N Shop for Mothers — we baby-sit while you shop, rejuvenate or watch a movie!
E For: Excursions and Educational visits around the city
F For: Foreign Language (Age No Bar)
G For: Go-Green with Gardening for Kids
H For: “Hastey Raho” – Mini shows by comedians, jugglers and clowns of the town
I For: Image Makeover workshops for our beautiful mommies
J For: Jhankar Beats and Karaoke singing for our little musician
K For: Kids Den (Drop and Shop For Mothers), Services available on hourly basis.
L For: Little Radio Jockey
M For: Mocktails and No-Flame Magic-Delight by our Little Chef’s
N For: No TV and I-PAD days
O For: “Over to you” – Memory Maze, Elocution and Healthy Debates with Knowledge Expedition
P For: Play with Peers and Explore Indoor Board Games
Q For: Quick questions to answer in “Quiz -time”
R For: Reading Corner and Kiosks
S For: Singing is fun when its Karoke! Lets add Some Fun too for “Senior -Citizens”
T For: Let’s Go Tech-Savvy!! Workshops for Moms & Grandmoms on Face book, Whats app, Using E-com for shopping
U For: Unique creations through I-Art and Paper-Art
V For: Visit to Picnic spots – Time 2gether for “Grandchild and Grandma”
W For: Wildnest Travel and Photography (Age no Bar)
X For: X’Mas and Special Event Celebrations
Y For: Yoga (For Mothers)
Z For:” Fitness through Zumba” for Moms by Certified Zumba Trainers
WHY FKP ?
To parents FKP gives” peace of mind” as top quality activities are organized in a safe and friendly environment as FKP is strategically located close to their residence such as in areas close to Matunga, Wadala, Dadar, Sion, Imax, Antop hill,Parel “ which means “less travel time & cost” and enables direct communication with parents.
FKP uniquely offers
- An orientation where parents can meet faculty to understand the program
- An event is organized at the end where the kids can “showcase” what they have learnt at the end of a course which ensures transparency and improve the confidence of the participants
360 degree growth
FKP is unique as they ensure the kids get to apply what they have learnt in the classes, by participating in social platforms like book launch, drama dance tournaments contests etc.
- “British Council Reading Challenge Workshop” with British Council 2016.
- Participation in “Leading Reading School of India Awards” 2017 by Young India Book Authors.
- Participation in “100 Thousand Poets” for Change festival, Mumbai, 2017
- Katie Bagli book launches at BNHS, Granth Book store 2017
- The Music Gurukul “Music Annual Concert” 2016, 2017 and 2018, Mumbai.
- Two Classical Dance “Annual Concert with Shivoham Institute” 2016 and 2017
- Participation to “Little Clubbers Festival” World Trade Centre, Mumbai, November 2017 – ‘A Cappella Boy”
- Participation to “Kala Ghoda Festival, 2018” through Dance for a Poetry Recital with Katie Bagli , Mumbai, February 2018
- Nehru Centres Story Writing Competition, “A Book I wrote”
- Cube Championship by Indian Cube Association, Mumbai, Feb 2018